Personalised materials are used for example when solving language and communication problems and when helping visually impaired students. Our multidisciplinary staff plans and produces personalised learning materials for individual students for their general, enhanced and special support needs.
- support student activity and independence in a holistic way
- are selected based on the student's learning strategies and methods
- take the student's disabilities into account.
Personalised material services includes e.g.
- Personalised communication folders
- Personalised activity boards
- Tactile materials
- Visualisation and structuring with the help of personalised materials
- The development of plain-language learning materials