We conduct research collaboration with universities, universities of applied sciences, foundations, and various project cooperation networks.
The research collaboration that is done together with educational institutions is implemented in practice in e.g. student-made final projects and in research-oriented development projects.
The operating model of Valteri School contains many interesting research areas. These include for example:
- challenges with functional capacity
- combining learning and rehabilitation
- cooperation with families
- multidisciplinary work approaches
- development-oriented work approaches
- flexible and diverse learning support for everyone in a comprehensive school